Foodology Fresh



One of the best tastings I've been to because i get to enjoy all my favourite food - healthy wraps, salads, sandwiches, smoothies, quiches, cakes and pastries :)

{Media Tasting}


Foodology Fresh has recently launched a new revitalized gourmet fresh food menu that features gourmet, low-glycemic and healthy lunches at affordable prices! 

It is good to know that the fresh food products are freshly prepared daily
for the health-conscious and active office employees who might be seeking healthier lunch alternatives :)
Foodology fresh also offers a wide array of food choices, and these various
items of the menu fulfill five health categories; Vegetarian, sugar-free, lactose-free, glutenfree
and No Trans-Fat.


I remember squealing and grinning crazily to the boy when I stepped in and saw all these hehehe heaven on earth for me *_*

I wanted to try everything because they all sounded delicious :*



They offer Chicken Stew, Wild Mushrom Soup and Pumpkin Soup! I was particularly excited for the latter but was disappointed as the pumpkin taste wasn't distinct, the boyfriend enjoyed it though :) 

Mushroom Soup was pretty salty :/


You can request to heat up the quiches/sandwiches/wraps :) 

We tried the Spinach & Mushroom Quiche, as well as Salmon Asparagus Quiche.  Both tasted okay, the crust was soggy and limp though.





Summerberry yogurt tart. So pretty!! It was light, creamy and refreshing :) 

My only gripe about the tarts that night is that the tart shells were TOO hard!! I had a hard time poking my fork through it and before I knew it, it flew off the table :O


 
Sweet and savoury muffins!


Chicken & Avocado Croissant 

Generous chunks of lean chicken breast and avocado slices, much to my delight :) However the croissant was tough, chewy and lack the crunch and buttery flavour :(





Both of us really liked this! Mascarpone Creme Brulee Tart :)

The taste was good but it was icy :/ 



I love the Lemon Curd Tart!!! It was TOO sour for the boyfriend and his face after taking a bite was epic hahahaha



Smoked Salmon and Avocado Wrap // Tandoori Chicken Wrap


 Love how their wraps and salads are packed with ingredients :) Really value for money!


The revamped menu mains start from $7 onwards with choices of Salads, Sandwiches and
Wraps. By topping up $3, patrons can get either a slice of Quiche, one muffin or a bowl of
soup. :)

Foodology Fresh also offers delivery service around the Chinatown area!



X


Foodology Fresh @ The URA Centre

45 Maxwell Road #01-02, Singapore 069118
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
Facebook: fb.com/foodologyfresh 
Instagram: @foodologysg



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥